[coco] ebay item

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Fri Jul 1 23:03:45 EDT 2005

fwp at deepthought.com writes:

<<
 As the auction states. It's an emulator pod. When attached to
 a computer with the proper software it will allow you to emulate
 a 6809 cpu. The pod is plugged into the hardware that is being debugged.

 It helps with software and hardware development.

 Frank >>

    I see.   This thing could execute code and you could watch
the registers as they changed on the host pc.    Hmmmm.
I wonder if it includes the software on the host side?    If not
it might be hard to find...

Roy