[Coco] Anyone have Mark Siegel's e-mail address?

Nickolas Marentes nickma at optusnet.com.au
Sat Jul 30 17:53:12 EDT 2005

I have sent an e-mail off to Dale Puckett regarding the 256 color mode.

I have also sent an e-mail to Mary of the CoCoNuts magazine to see if
her contact with Lonnie may be able to bring us any info.

I am now looking for the e-mail address of another CoCo person who was
high up in the chain of Tandy and that had an involvement with the CoCo3.

Does anyone know where Mark Siegel is nowadays? I would like to e-mail
him also and see what he knows.

Nickolas Marentes