[Coco] eBay item:RS Tandy Color Computer OS9 Book Trilogy (#5222541541)

James Goff james at churchpage.us
Fri Jul 22 23:08:10 EDT 2005

Coco Friends,

I'm digging deeper into my collection.  My current Ebay offering is the
OS9 Trilogy from "The Rainbow" and Radio Shack.

Trying to learn, or expand your knowledge of Microware's OS-9 for the
Tandy Color Computer?
This is the book trilogy you need!

    * The Complete Rainbow Guide to OS-9 - by Dale L. Puckett and Peter
Dibble
    * The Complete Rainbow Guide to OS-9 Level II - by Dale L. Puckett
and Peter Dibble
    * The Official Basic09 Tour Guide - by Dale L. Puckett

Comes with 2 disks for the Complete Rainbow Guide and 1 disk for The
Complete Rainbow Guide to OS-9 Level II.

Bidding starts at 99 cents so don't miss this chance to add these books
to your coco collection
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5222541541&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

P.S.  If you remember when I shared my last auction we were anticipating
the birth of our 2nd son.  Matthew was born June 24th and is doing
great.  I've already had him sitting in my lap as I worked on the
"Green" computer (that's what my oldest son calls my coco because of its
initial green screen)