[Coco] cc6809 project to be shut down

John R. Hogerhuis jhoger at pobox.com
Thu Jul 21 18:47:01 EDT 2005

Well the sdcc porting project appears to be dead. All major players have
vacated the stage. With only me (and I signed up to do
housekeeping/build stuff) still participating, there's no project. I
would have liked to get into the code generation stuff, but I just don't
have the time.

Anyway, I don't like having my name on dead projects or crufting up
SourceForge with things I'd like-to-do-someday. So by end of the month
it will be gone or transferred to someone else. If you have any code in
the repository that you want, get your copy now.

Hopefully either the GCC4 6809 target or some kind of arrangement built
around a single C compiler license will fill the gap and provide a good
quality ANSI-C compiler facility.

Later,

-- John.