[Coco] Great quote!

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Thu Jul 21 17:15:28 EDT 2005

While it's not entirely CoCo related, I thought some of
you would appreciate this quote from the Ethernut home
page:

"When I was your age, we had 8 bit CPUs! And we liked it!
And we didn't complain!"

http://www.ethernut.de/en/

I honestly feel sorry for the kids learning computers and
electronics today, they are missing out on so much.

I bet something similar was said by the old time tube
heads about people of my generation.

To make this some what CoCo related, I would love to see
an open sourced hardware project based on the 6X09 and the
CoCo that included a few new things, be made vailable for
the hobbiests out there.

Some how, black boxing everything takes the fun out of it.

-Jim