[Coco] [Color Computer] Double oh my.

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Wed Jul 20 23:04:11 EDT 2005

Subject: Re: CW Communications
From:    "Michael Wayne Harwood" <michael at musicheadproductions.org> Date:
  Wed, July 20, 2005 9:02 pm
To:      "Ira" <ira at trs-80.com>

Oh my.  My pursuits have nothing to do with the 80-Micro magazine, nor
would I have brought the attention of IDG to your website.  I am
attempting to secure a $0 permission for a similar effort to what you have
done, but for another magazine.  I am sorrowful at having anything to do
with your decision and am very sorry for bothering you.

Regretfully yours,
Michael Harwood

> Solely and exclusively.
>
> I did not realize they were a going concern, or that you were attempting to
> secure rights from them.  I have no interest in trouble --- this is a
far-from-profit venture by a long shot, and I do not wish to put up
information which is currently considering licensing efforts.

> If you find out they are willing to provide $0 licenses, please let me know
> ... otherwise, the site ain't worth the trouble.
>
> Thanks for the info!
> Ira
>
> At 07:37 PM 7/20/2005, you wrote:
>>Ira,
>>
>>Was this in direct relation to my contacting you?
>>
>>Regards,
>>Michael Harwood
>>
>> > Dear Michael,
>> >
>> > I have had no communications with them.  All links are now down.
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > Ira

re-publishing 80-Micro?  I am in communication with them regarding

--
"The best place to be is here,
 the best time to be is now."

--