[Coco] [Color Computer] (Hot Coco Authors) John Nicolettos replies!

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Wed Jul 20 15:38:01 EDT 2005

Here is John's reply!

-----Original Message-----
From: John Nicolettos [mailto:jnicolettos at hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 1:28 PM
To: michael at musicheadproductions.org
Subject: RE: Hi Michael

Michael,

     I can't tell you how much I appreciate what you are doing.  You have
brought back some very wonderful memories for me.  I will be more than happy
to help you in any way that I can.   You uncatagorically have my permission
to publish any and all of my articles from Hot CoCo in any format that you
choose.

     I can't promise anything, but, I will look through my archieves and see
if I have retained any of the Hot CoCo agreements.

    Best regards,

               John

Yahoo! Groups Links