[Coco] [Color Computer] Richard Ramella, author of "Elmer's Arcade", has been found...

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Wed Jul 20 10:14:25 EDT 2005

Richard Ramella, prolific author of several Hot Coco articles including
'Elmer's Arcade", has been located and has agreed to allow republication of
his articles - here is a snippet of our email conversation:

"Yes, I grant you permission to include my Hot CoCo articles in your
republication plan. If there is any paper to be signed, let me know and I'll
give you my mailing address.  [...]  My feeling is that this old stuff has
entered a kind of moral public domain, notwithstanding legal actualities."

I am also pursuing finding several other article authors such as Doctor
ASCII's Richard Esposito and Ralph Ramhoff.  I know this sounds like a
monumental task, but I am going to take things one day at a time.  While IDG
might not ever agree to a full scale republication of Hot Coco we might be
able to get quite a bit of the information released to the public.
Personally I think it would be really neat to be able to download the entire
"Elmer's Arcade" series, and have Doctor ASCII republished as well.  I am
only singling these out due to the fact that they have long been personal
favorites of mine.

Regards,
Michael Harwood