[Coco] [Color Computer] I keep having this feeling of...djvu...

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Mon Jul 18 15:53:25 EDT 2005

The more I work with the various methods for publishing .pdf files the more
convinced I am that the .djvu format is the best choice for the
re-publishing of the Rainbow magazine.  I know that this will make some of
you unhappy, but I feel that the advantages of the format very much outweigh
the disadvantages.

Please bear in mind that I have read not only the posts here, but have also
done a lot of research outside this group.  A friend of mine gave me good
advice when it comes to making decisions like this: seek out the opinions of
the most ardent supporters of both positions and listen to them carefully.
I feel like I have done that and much more.  I have spent hours (many hours)
working with both formats and consistently come to the same conclusion.

At this point I am discontinuing my efforts in trying to make the .pdf
format work so that I can concentrate my energies elsewhere.

Regards,
Michael Harwood