[Coco] [Color Computer] Ebay issue

Basil Fitze basilf at shaw.ca
Mon Jul 18 11:45:23 EDT 2005

Its like trying to get blood from a stone with Ebay.  I ordered a
Coco 2
with a printer and software so far I have not recieved it.  I have
posted it on my Coco page.The seller cashed the money order.  How do
you retrieve all of your history.  Anyone have  a similar issue and a
solution.  I can't seam to locate the number of the item or the seller
it didn't cost alot the shipping cost more but I just want my Coco 2
and the other hardware to complete my Coco system.

Yahoo! Groups Links