[Coco] [Color Computer] copyright infringement and the rainbow

rtdos@yahoogroups.com proteanthread at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 10:12:47 EDT 2005

Here is an example when a community works together:
http://www.atariarchives.com

Either get over this copyright fiasco, deal with it,
find a compromise, or whatever, but unless you do, the
CoCo community is doomed.

I see no reason that whomever should be holding the
copyrights so closely (since there is no more money to
be made on this) but must have a reason (although from
an outsiders point of view its damn selfish) or
another;  IMHO (like it really matters at this point)
whoever holds copyrights to anything coco or trs80
should allow it to be posted to the net for at least
archival purposes, if nothing else.  This stuff won't
be around forever and neither will we, but at least on
the net there is some chance that it will be preserved
in some form or another (just look at the atari
related link above or the various ti99 sites).

Thats all I have to say and will say on the
subject....

Woodzy
http://www.rtdos.com

Yahoo! Mail for Mobile