[Coco] Re: Re: Crystal City

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 31 06:58:39 EST 2005

NP, Manny. I know all about "other things happening" :-). I haven't been
active at all in any of my hobbies as life has me running around like crazy
at the moment. Only CoCo time I get is the occasional game of Nick's PAC-MAN
here and there just to keep my sanity. :-)

Charlie

"Mannequin*" <mannslists at invigorated.org> wrote in
message news:1107161865.4000.11.camel at cora...