[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Tandy Drives in general

John R. Hogerhuis jhoger at pobox.com
Fri Jan 28 19:45:27 EST 2005

On Fri, 2005-01-28 at 16:15, Boisy G. Pitre wrote:
> Kevin,
>
> Thanks for bringing up DriveWire.  It does indeed work with both
> NitrOS-9 and DECB.
>
> Someone WAS working on the Palm OS server.  I believe it was John
> Hogerhuis?  John?

Still here... I have too many darn projects.

I've been working on the Model 100 equivalent called DLPilot, since that
is already in alpha production so I haven't had much time for PWire. The
good news is that things I'm figuring out on DLPilot will help PWire in
the long run. Mostly I'm working out compatibility issues with various
PalmOS handhelds.

Soon, though, I think I need to pick up latest copy of DriveWire to test
against... but I think I'll be back in the situation I was in before,
since I need to load the boot loader from cassette drive (no disk
drive).

-- John.