[Coco] CoCo & CoCo OS-9 C compilers

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Fri Jan 28 13:27:55 EST 2005

Al

The OS9 C Compiler is actually a OS9 Level I compiler and is a two
pass compiler. There was an article in Rainbow  how to improve the
performance. One was to replace the original assembler with a copy
of RMA. There were some other patches also. I f I can. I will dig
arou nd and find the month and year of the article.

james