[Coco] CGP-115 power supply

Ray Watts rayanddoraleew at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 28 12:45:39 EST 2005

Ah, the CGP-115.  I had more fun with one of those little devils.  Its
output was crisp and precise.  Unfortunately, it was not very practical
because of the paper's narrow width and the short pen life.  I always
wished Tandy would have produced an 80 col width model with larger
capacity pens.  Mine was sold to the Electric Company in Isle au Haut,
Maine.  They apparently used a CoCo system with CGP-115 recorders to
moniter their power system.  I guess, because they are an island, that
they are not on the power grid.

Cheers,  Griz