[Coco] The RAT Graphics Mouse

George Ramsower yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Fri Jan 28 00:05:01 EST 2005

Gene H.

  It seems this would be cool option for your router, to switch to the mouse
and control a starting position of the servos. Simply convert the number
from the mouse to step those servos and place the thing close to where you
want to begin the next operation.
 I think I might experiment with this on my CNC Dremmel. (Hafta find an old
mouse to connect to one of the serial ports on that coco I built for this
sort of stuff).

George