[Coco] CGP-115 power supply

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Thu Jan 27 23:19:48 EST 2005

On Thursday 27 January 2005 10:56 pm, Diego Barizo wrote:
> I just got myself a CGP-115 without the power supply.
> The manual gives the output (9.8V, 1.2A) but not the polarity of the
> PS output.
> Any idea about which one is + and which - ?
> Thanks,
> Diego

I thought that critter had a graphic next to the socket.  But it's been
20 years since I looked.
Ward Griffiths				wdg3rd at comcast.net

Government is actually the worst failure of civilized man. There has
never been a really good one, and even those that are most tolerable are
arbitrary, cruel, grasping and unintelligent.		-- H. L. Mencken