[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Nirtros9 on MESS?

Mike Pepe lamune at doki-doki.net
Wed Jan 26 18:27:01 EST 2005

Not easily.

You can use a real CoCo, connect your pc to it via a serial cable and
transfer the file(s) that way.

Maybe there's a utility out there that would allow you to mount a .dsk
file as a linux or windows filesystem so it could be modified, but I've
never seen such a thing.

If there is one, though, I could certainly use it.

Tom Watt wrote:
> Yup.. unpacks fine.. but they are files that would go inside a .DSK.. how would
> i get them there?
>
> Quoting Neil Morrison <neilsmorr at hotpop.com>:

Yahoo! Groups Links