[Coco] Cloud-9 Product Comments Wanted

Benoit Bleau benbleau at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 10:57:37 EST 2005

>Why do you have an MPI anyway? Are you constantly coping files from the
>floppy to the CF?

No, but I use the floppy to run copy protected games, like the SunDog games,
which I haven't been able to copy to my CF :(

Say, Mark (or Boisy): If I were to use Drivewire, could I access the dsk
images of copy protected games?  Man that would be great!  This would allow
us to share the games from Diecom (he's given us permission to share them ).

>I have a pak already designed that will have 16k ROMs and could have 16 ROM
>pak games in one pak, software selectable, all FLASHable.
I WANT ONE :)  maybe even two...

-Ben