[Coco] [Color Computer] Floppy drives on ebay 2

Merv Curley mervc at eol.ca
Tue Jan 25 22:26:05 EST 2005

On Tuesday 25 January 2005 13:36, Dave wrote:
> Merv, do have any more details on your surplus unit?
> Dave

I obviously have a goldmine here.

5.25 drives

There are bare drives, full height and half height, 2 or 3 full height in RS
cases with power supplies and I think 2 half height drives in a case with
power supply  [R.S.]

My old BBS has 4 half height drives and 2 hard drives in a case and on and on.
I would have to do some digging to find out drive capacities.

I don't know the condition of the drive belts,  maybe none are any good
anymore.  Now that I know their value, WOW!!  My first drive and controller
was $700 Can.  At the end they were free.  Have to be careful, can't flood
the market.

I also have 3.5 inch drives in a box somewhere.

Merv

--
Merv Curley
Toronto, Ont. Can