[Coco] [Color Computer] Floppy drives on ebay 2

Merv Curley mervc at eol.ca
Tue Jan 25 22:06:21 EST 2005

On Tuesday 25 January 2005 13:52, Mike Fisher wrote:
> Hi Merv, good to bump into you here. Just thought I'd mention that your
> last two messages each appeared here twice.
> Take care,

Hi Mike

I am now at mervc at eol dot ca.

Not that being fancy with my address will mean much.

Like to exchange hello's offline.

I don't know when it happened, but my address book for this list sends
messages to the Coco MaltedMedia list and this one.  This may have happened
to others.  Anyway fixed now so maybe some of the double postings will
decrease.

Cheerio

Merv

--