[Coco] [Color Computer] Floppy drives on ebay 2

Dave dx375 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 25 14:45:21 EST 2005

Yep...www,ebay.ca....

I have to echo Glen's comments about UPS, etc, but most U.S. sellers
have been flexible in shipping by another carrier such as USPS...

The hassle is at "this end", but most of the sellers in the States
are not aware of this....

I had a parcel of electronic parts come up from Goldmine that cost
$60 in brokerage fee's abut the purchase value was $20. It was
shipped back and resent thru USPS/CP and my only chareg was the $5
CP handling fee.....

There IS a large enough group of CoCo enthusiasts left in Canada for
sellers to target....

Dave
Kanata ON

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "James the Animal Tamer"
<emucompboy at y...> wrote:

> EBay.ca?  How many EBays are there?  Is there one site that will
> combine search for all of them?
>

> --- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "Glen VanDenBiggelaar"
> <glenvdb at h...> wrote:
> > I am in Canada, and its so rare that one does pop up on ebay.ca,
> that they

Yahoo! Groups Links