[Coco] [Color Computer] Blank Messages

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Mon Jan 24 19:59:17 EST 2005

kmail (Mandrake 10) also usually blanks.

There's gotta be some hotmail configuration option, because I have a lot
of correspondents using it and I read their stuff just fine.  And most
of them are using Windoze of one nasty flavor or another.

Ward Griffiths				wdg3rd at comcast.net

Consider urinals and the Army.  They were never a problem, because men
regard the entire earth as a urinal in waiting.  The side of the road,
the middle of the road, a tree, the ocean -- they don't discriminate.
The way feminists see oppression everywhere, men see urinals.  It's a
design feature.			-- Fred Reed, www.fredoneverything.net

Yahoo! Groups Links