[Coco] Re: Blank Emails

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Mon Jan 24 08:29:51 EST 2005

Hello Dennis

You're absolutly right. Just after I fired off my message I took a closer
look at what I was receiving. For the most part I am receiving triplicate
text messages, although there is a fair anount of html sprinkled in.
Another member of this list reminded me that if a person (me) is a member
of the yahoo groups, it also pass messages along to this list, hence the
copies.

On 01/24/2005, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:
> At 05:26 PM 1/24/05 +0600, Richard E. Crislip wrote:
>>What I'd like to know is way am I getting three duplicate copies of
>>everyones messages from this thread 8-).
>
> You didn't of mine, I don't think, as I've been removing the extra
> reply lines. Copies of the original thread was going to both groups and
> the original senders, as were their replies.
>
> This thing is cross linked to maltedmedia, Yahoo and Gmane. Be glad
> looping is suppressed!
>
> Dennis

Regards
--
Criusing on AutoPilot                       |
        With an Amiga           ---o-o-O-o-o---  and a CoCo