Way OT, MS BOB was Re: [Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Blank Emails

Davey Brain dsbrain at neosplice.com
Mon Jan 24 17:46:53 EST 2005

glenvdb wrote:

> I wouldn't call that (you) Odd, but it does show their are even more
> than just the 2 OS groups here. Anyone still running BOB? ;)
> -Glen

Hey Glen,
My Win2KPro box, a home-built Duron 1Ghz system triple boot, has IBM
PC-DOS 6.3 running on the "C" partition with Windows for Workgroups 3.11
installed and I added BOB!! It is a cute (but ridiculously slow even on
a Duron 1Ghz) shell on top of DOS. I managed to buy some old Gateway
2000 CDs at Goodwill for a couple bucks and included on one was MS BOB.
I just had to see what it was like.

Cute little puppy in BOB...where have I seen that puppy recently? Oh
yeah, anyone ever done a search in WinXP? Hahaha ;)

Anyone else wanting to talk about MS BOB better email me in private
before we get a butt-kick form the mods...

WarpDavey
--
Davey Brain
Due to political oppression I'm seeking a Canadian or European

"When machines and computers, profit motives and property rights are
considered more important than people, the giant triplets of racism,
materialism, and militarism are incapable of being conquered." - Dr.
Martin Luther King

This OS/2 uptime is 0 d 07 h 13 m 53 seconds

Yahoo! Groups Links