[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Blank Emails

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Mon Jan 24 17:39:39 EST 2005

Speaking of mailing glitches, is anyone else getting duplicate copies of
messages that are addressed both to maltedmedia and to the yahoo group?  This
would be expected if I were also subscribed to the yahoo group, but I'm not.
And both copies have coco-bounce at maltedmedia.com in the first line of header
information, so apparently both come from maltedmedia.  (The message just
received from Ken Carlin, twice, is an example.)

Art