[Coco] Re: Blank Emails

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Mon Jan 24 06:26:05 EST 2005

Hello Dennis

What I'd like to know is way am I getting three duplicate copies of
everyones messages from this thread 8-). I'm on broadband so it doesn't
bother me until I miss a day or two. Then I have 300 messages to sort
through. But the poor folks still on 56k probably don't appreciate it. BTW
each copy has a diffferent varation of the return address and one is always
html.

On 01/24/2005, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:
> At 08:24 PM 1/24/05 -0000, glenvdb wrote:
>>Sorry, I don't mean to start a whole new debate, just forget I said
>>that.
>
> No worries. Debate is good -- at least always good for me to make sure
> this list gets out effectively to everyone who subscribes.
>
> Dennis

Regards
--
Criusing on AutoPilot                       |
        With an Amiga           ---o-o-O-o-o---  and a CoCo