[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Blank Emails

Davey Brain dsbrain at neosplice.com
Mon Jan 24 17:26:42 EST 2005

glenvdb wrote:

> Ok, I missed that somewhere. I didn't hear of any window's machines.
> How Many people NOT running Linux or Mac missing this.
> -Glen
>
>>I'm sorry, but nope. There are reports of Windozing machines doing
>
> the
>
>>same. :P I would put it down to mainly what email client you are
>
> using.
>
>>-M.

Glen,
I wasn't going to reply but I guess I will since I'm kind of an "odd man
out".

Using eComStation 1.1 (IBM OS/2 Warp 4.50 kernel 14.100K) with Mozilla
Suite 1.4.1 for OS/2 I've had no blank messages at all. I do have HTML
email display turned on. But even with it turned off all headers for the
messages appear normal.

WarpDavey
--
Davey Brain
Due to political oppression I'm seeking a Canadian or European

"When machines and computers, profit motives and property rights are
considered more important than people, the giant triplets of racism,
materialism, and militarism are incapable of being conquered." - Dr.
Martin Luther King

This OS/2 uptime is 0 d 06 h 57 m 15 seconds

Yahoo! Groups Links