[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Blank Emails

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Mon Jan 24 17:24:16 EST 2005

Okay everyone,

I've received three copies of the original, and from what I can see, it's
the Mailman HTML stripper that can't follow the code.

As expected, the mail totally fails W3C validation. But evenso, the
stripper should still remove the HTML tags and leave the rest alone (except
for text inside comments). I'm not sure whether it's the double-div, the
missing style attribute, etc., but it's a bug in the stripper that excludes
the entire mail body.

So for now, that should close the discussion here.

Anybody who has got the ear of the Mailman list software writers, please
contact me off-list. In the meantime, I'll bring this up in our Pair
Networks newsgroup lists topic.

Dennis