[Coco] [Color Computer] Blank Messages

glenvdb glenvdb at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 24 10:46:25 EST 2005

Maybe we can rule out FireFox, but I am positive , it has do do with
how Hotmail formats the messages. No one said WHAT they were using to
view the messages with, just the couldn't see them. If those  people
that were getting blank messages tell us what they are using, we can
nail this down. Mike, you saw my messages fine on saturday about the
Niros9 issues, so my Outlook is not an issue because it was coming
from a different source.
-Glen

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, Mike Pepe <lamune at d...> wrote:
> Glen, I'm using firefox on windows, and I never saw a blank message
from
> you.
>
> glenvdb wrote:
> >
> > I don't think thats the issue here, I was responding straight
through
> > hotmail. My home e-mail is outlook 2000, but I wasn't using it
for
> > responding to messages. It was going through hotmail.
> > -Glen

Yahoo! Groups Links