[Coco] [Color Computer] Blank Messages

glenvdb glenvdb at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 24 09:52:48 EST 2005

John,
I have no problems with it, it is other people, but they expect me to
fix it. I would love to "fix" hotmail, Just like would love to "FIX"
yahoo, and all the other web mail services. the only reason i use
hotmail, is because of all the spam you get when you put your home e-
mail up on a group like this. My home e-mail address is availibe to
everyone in this group, and indeed some of you have it already.
My orginal point is, was that I will be using the website from now on
so, all the non-microsoft people can see my replies and messages
(See , I am providing the solution)

> I see it...
>
> FWIW, Internet e-mail is a long-established medium.  If the
> Microsoft-provided software you have been using is generating bad
> output, it isn't our fault.  I suggest you contact your software
> provider...
>
> John
> --
> John W. Linville