[Coco] Re: Color Computer 3 prototype

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sun Jan 23 23:12:55 EST 2005

The CoCo 3 prototype discussion will stay here -- I had no idea it
would generate as much interest as it has.  I was just trying to find
the hardware folks interested, and make a different list for them to
talk to each other about it -- since I was getting replies back to me,
but they weren't seeing what each other was saying.

But now, I think we may have something.  I'm going to get better pics
made (or maybe scans -- good idea, I can do that) of the board, and see
about getting it to someone to figure it out.  We'll see.

But if we CAN reverse engineer a GIME from this -- that's going to be
fantastic.

		-- Allen