[Coco] Portal-9

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Sun Jan 23 22:24:18 EST 2005

At 11:43 PM 1/21/2005, you wrote:
>Sorry I am a little late.  I think I removed P9 from the system though I
>have all those Zips you sent me.  How can I reinstall it.  I think I may
>need you to look up my key code for the 2K system.
>
>Jim

Always download the latest from coco3.com.

That testing session has ended.  It was rough, but we nipped the Windows
2000 thing in the bud.

By the way, has anyone tried Portal-9 with Windows 95?  I'm curious to know
what happens there.  I'd like to claim that the same app runs on Windows
95, 98, 2000, ME, and XP (if it does).  :)

--
Roger Taylor