[Coco] coco3 floppy drives

Dave Poitras dave at cococentral.org
Sun Jan 23 18:24:08 EST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ash" <teamick at cox.net>
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2005 9:47 AM
Subject: [Coco] coco3 floppy drives

>I  have acquired a coco3,128k and would like to put together a
>system. What color monitors will I be able to use? I have read that
>the CM-8 is the Tandy monitor that I will need to plug directly to
>the  Coco. Are there any other models I can use and what will it take
>in the way of adapters to connect to the Coco?

I suggest you check with Mark at http://www.cloud9tech.com/index.html

He makes cables to hook up different monitors to the CoCo 3.

And for the people that are bidding way to high for drive setups on
eBay, you also go to http://www.cloud9tech.com/index.html
for better units and a lot less $$$$.

Yes I am partial to supporting people like Mark, Boisy, Chris Hawks,
and all the others that work so hard to keep our 8 bitter going for
little rewards. I bet if something is bad on the sets on eBay the
seller will not give you any support like Mark & Boisy will! Go to the
Fest in April & you will see them staying up all night to build or fix
systems.

Dave