[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Looking for old software

James C. Hrubik, Sr. jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 22 16:14:41 EST 2005

I've noticed the same thing now for over a week.  Just a blank post
from "Glen VanDenBiggelaar" <glenvdb at hotmail.com> .  The original list
is

When they come in as "glenvdb" <glenvdb at hotmail.com>, they are visible.

Someone else commented that they had several other blanks from hotmail.

-----Items below rated "R"; parental discretion advised----