[Coco] Re: Guns (Was: eBay items)

Mannequin* mannslists at invigorated.org
Sat Jan 22 12:14:59 EST 2005

On Sat, 2005-01-22 at 15:07 +0100, Torsten Dittel wrote:
> > Neil, this discussion is better off of the Coco forums. Let's try to
> > keep this Coco related, okay?
>
> Sorry for dropping another brick. Not my intention. I shouldn't even
> have participated in the ebay "sniper" discussion, because it was off
> topic too. Mannequin, I hope you're fine.
>
> Torsten

Torsten, I'm quite fine. I do think this whole ebay discussion is rather
pointless. I also think that the gun thing was more for reaction rather
that making a point.

Maybe everyone should drop this and move on? No matter what anyone says,
it's not going to make a difference other than to divide the group...

-M.