[Coco] Testing memory?

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Fri Jan 21 22:53:28 EST 2005

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 18:48:09 -0800
  "Neil Morrison" <neilsmorr at hotpop.com> wrote:

> [...]
Hi Neil:

MemTest software would be nice, but first off, I need to
see if the system recognizes the 512K RAM.  I've misplaced
my notes from when I installed the 512K in my system back
in Sept. and I really haven't done much with the CoCo
since, so I am very very rusty with the CoCo (it's been 20
years since I placed with it)

How do I check to see if the Computer sees the 512K?

Jim