[Coco] Re: Guns (Was: eBay items)

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Fri Jan 21 21:47:57 EST 2005

On Friday 21 January 2005 06:40 pm, Neil Morrison wrote:
> [...]

Then it's a good thing the Second Amendment isn't subject to popular
vote.  But your number is wrong anyway.
Ward Griffiths				wdg3rd at comcast.net

Consider urinals and the Army.  They were never a problem, because men
regard the entire earth as a urinal in waiting.  The side of the road,
the middle of the road, a tree, the ocean -- they don't discriminate.
The way feminists see oppression everywhere, men see urinals.  It's a
design feature.			-- Fred Reed, www.fredoneverything.net