[Coco] Re: Color Computer 3 prototype

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Fri Jan 21 12:49:24 EST 2005

Torsten

>From the block diagram in the service manual, my guess is that if 8
bit color mode was available, it would be in the lower resolu tion
modes. Say 160x192 or some combination that would not exceed a
32 K ram block.

It is possible that circuitry on this board may have been left out in
silicon. Possibly due to area constraints or other political moves
within Tandy.

james