[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] eBay item 5158119652 (Ends Jan-24-05 20:57:32 PST) - CM-8 RGB Monitor For Tandy Color Computer 3

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Fri Jan 21 08:48:59 EST 2005

On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 07:16:07PM -0800, Alex Evans wrote:

> On Jan 20, 2005, at 6:13 PM, John W. Linville wrote:
>
> > Perhaps...but so should riding in a closing lane until the last
> > possible moment before cutting into the adjoining lane.  Yet, it is
> > such common behaviour that, at the very least, it makes sense to
> > delay changing to the other lane until well after having seen the
> > "lane closed" signs...
>
> I don't generally do that either.  Just because other people are
> wankers doesn't mean that you need to be too.

Wanker, eh?  Surely you realilze that there are (almost always)
plenty of opportunities to merge w/o cutting people off before a lane
actually drops?

Just because the sign says a lane is dropping, that doesn't mean you
have to merge _immediately_ like some kind of moronic robot.

John

P.S.  Perhaps we should just cut this short and start comparing each
other to Nazis? :-)
--
John W. Linville
linville at tuxdriver.com