[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Bid Sniping

glenvdb glenvdb at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 20 21:53:19 EST 2005

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, tlindner at i... wrote:

> I think the ones who want to have a chance to respond to every bid
are
> gaming the system.

Isn't that the whole point of E-Bay?

We try to teach our kids that cheating is morily and ethicaly wrong,
but hiding in the shadows,not leting people know that you are
interested in the auction and not giving anybody the chance to out
bid you is not cheating? (oh I forgot- THATS FREE ENTERPRISE).
-Glen

Yahoo! Groups Links