[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] eBay item 5158119652 (Ends Jan-24-05 20:57:32 PST) - CM-8 RGB Monitor For Tandy Color Computer 3

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Thu Jan 20 21:13:42 EST 2005

On Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 01:38:48AM -0000, glenvdb wrote:

> Thanks for the advice, but I realy think that bid sniping is
> unethical and immoral and should be outlawed.

Perhaps...but so should riding in a closing lane until the last
possible moment before cutting into the adjoining lane.  Yet, it is
such common behaviour that, at the very least, it makes sense to
delay changing to the other lane until well after having seen the
"lane closed" signs...

John
--
John W. Linville