[Coco] Re: Color Computer 3 prototype

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Thu Jan 20 19:23:37 EST 2005

Nick

How long is article and is there some way you could scan the article
and convert to PDF format?

I know Motorola had a  6 chip set that did a bunch of stuff.

MC2670 Display Character and Graphics Generator
MC2671 Programable Keyboard and Communications Controller
MC2672 Programable Video Timing Generator
MC2673 Video Attributes Controller
MC2674 Advance Video Dipslay Controller
MC2675 Color/Monochrome Attrributes Controller

The set would do 128 characters per line and up to 16 raster lines
per character row, RGB and RGBI outputs and even TTL level. 25
MHz dot clock and bunches more.

Not sure if these ever shipped or if they were widley excepted.

And yes this chip set was compatible with processors like the
6809!!!!

james