[Coco] Re: Color Computer 3 prototype

Nickolas Marentes nick at launch.net.au
Thu Jan 20 17:00:51 EST 2005

This is amazing news!

Who would have believed it still existed!

All the obvious questions have been asked about reverse engineering and the
possibilities of new discoveries about the GIME chip.

The questions I want to know is...

How did you get it it?

Who had it?

Where was it all this time and why hasn't it surfaced earlier?

What can we do to preserve it? (It's of historic significant)

Can any documentation be found to go with it?

Whoever had it originally, can we locate them for more info?

Can we get some more historical info about it (who designed it, when was it
designed etc.)

Nickolas Marentes