[Coco] "Historic" CD-i development systems...

alsplace at pobox.com alsplace at pobox.com
Thu Jan 20 13:12:52 EST 2005

Okay, here's the scoop.  I have a pile of various types of CD-i players
and development systems.  Some are consumer players, and some are
various development systems (floppy drives, SCSI ports).  Some were
pulled from kiosks made by MicroMall (some kind of company spinoff
between Microware and Phillips, I think?).  Others were used by either
Microware or Optimage for testing/writing development tools.

I will take these units home tonight and over the next few days (or
next week) see which ones power up and appear to run.

Several have labels on them with machine names, which indicates they
were used on the network here (or at Optimage),  I'll post more details
later.

     -- Allen