[Coco] Motorola Embedded Systems

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Thu Jan 20 00:30:02 EST 2005

Hi Steve:

Don't mean to butt in between you and Boisy, but since you
did post to the list .... :)

A friend of mine works for Metrowerks which is part of
Freescale and he told me that Motorola basically spun off
Freescale and it's now an indipendent company (stock
symbol FSL on the NYSE)

I personally think that they will still have a close
relationship with Motorola though.

Jim