[Coco] [Color Computer] "Historic" CD-i development systems...

allenhuffman-yahoo6683 at mailblocks.com allenhuffman-yahoo6683 at mailblocks.com
Wed Jan 19 17:35:42 EST 2005

Okay, as some of you know, I worked for Microware from 1995-2001.  OS-9
was the operating system in the Phillips CD-i multimedia players.  A
few of these (from Microware) have turned up in auctions at the
CoCoFests.

There are about a dozen CD-i players remaining (most are development
systems), working and not.  If anyone has any interest at all in these
historic CD-i players (used for the development of CD-RTOS, dev tools,
etc. -- no telling!), please let me know a.s.a.p.

If we can find buyers, I can get them sent off -- else they will be
recycled (electronics recycler paying for them as scrap).  I already
have two at home, from a few years back.

     -- Allen

Yahoo! Groups Links