[Coco] [Color Computer] Ebay Item 5155451868 TANDY 64K COLOR COMPUTER 2

Jan Vanden Bossche jan80 at scarlet.be
Sun Jan 16 06:23:46 EST 2005

Hallo

----- Original Message -----
From: "glenvdb" <glenvdb at hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Coco] [Color Computer] Ebay Item 5153647862 lot of 26 game
carts

> If you realy want to see a crazy auction check out Item number:
> 5155451868. Its up to $41 OMG!

It stopped @ 51 USD. That's a lot. (+/- 40 Euro)

It is the 'TANDY CC2', not the 'TRS-80 CC2'. There is a difference in
video-chip, allowing this one to display amber on black or green on black on
a TV-screen. That makes it easier on the eyes when programming. And I - here
in Europe - find more of the TRS-80 type then the TANDY type. I have one of
each in my collection.

Greetings from the TyRannoSaurus
Jan-80

Yahoo! Groups Links