[Coco] [Color Computer] Emulating

James the Animal Tamer emucompboy at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 15 16:31:44 EST 2005

> What are you emulating if I may ask?

The Radio Shack Microcolor Computer TRS-80 MC-10, a very long name
for a very small computer.  It's almost on topic here, since it's
sort of like a CoCo, although there is another group for the MC-10.
The version up on my website is 0.69b -- since it's less than 1.0,
you can imagine there're a couple of features missing (heck, I'll
name them:  debugger, saving of tape pulse data, some attempt at
emulating the CGP-115 pen-platen plotter, better sound).  The
emulator archive contains some software images, and some
documentation -- enough to get you started, I hope.

I've also written other emulators in various stages of completion.

www.geocities.com/emucompboy

> > to be fun!
> Don't we all.  :-)

Yahoo! Groups Links