CoCo Firewall: WAS: Re: [Coco] Re: tired of the "windows/linux user bashing" thread...

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Sat Jan 15 13:50:46 EST 2005

Mark and Torsten:

A long time ago, I had asked a rhetorical question on the
Princeton list if it were possible to use the CoCo as a
network security appliance.

While NitrOS seems to be a good OS (I haven't used it yet)
it is not that common especially to script kiddies and
other nasties out on the net.

What do you think about the possibility of an 8-bit system
being used for network monitoring?

Jim